PLEASE READ THE EVENT INFORMATION BELOW For All Of Your Event Details There is no confirmation email. It is all below
OUR TRUST RELATIONS
ABOUT THE PRIVATE TRUST CREATED
This meeting is granted by David and Bonnie Straight, and the American Meeting Group (the event trustees). The event is stewarded through the private trust relations we all create together, and, which are needed to make this meeting possible for our members. You must accept these trust relations in order to become a member of the trust and to support the events and benefit from them.
We are all exchanging lawful gifts and honor with eachother under trust to ensure the events succeed. When you have granted and conveyed your gift, the event trustees accept it as lawful money only [per 12 USC 411 where applicable] for themselves, the American Meeting Group, and the presenters under the DSCTXL or DSCTXO private trusts.
Because this event is non-commercial, and instead a private trust, there are no products or services offered for sale, no refunds, no purchases, no donations, and no payments; this is simply because those things are all commercial actions and our trust relations shall remain private and under maxims of exclusive equity. This is critical.
In honor of your support, and as a participating member of the trust, you will be provided with optional live or online attendance, and also benefit from anything created or shared during the event. This is the exchange of lawful gifts.
RETURNING YOUR GIFT TO YOU
Your gift can only be returned to you if:
The event is canceled and not rescheduled within 4 months, or, If a similar recent event replay and documents are not provided for you as a substitute.
Examples of exceptions are:
Accidentally granting duplicate gifts.
All other requests are granted at the sole discretion of the event trustees.
*If you decide that your gift should be returned to you, you agree that you WILL NOT contact PayPal to intervene. When you do this you convert PayPal from a custodian of the private trust property (your gift to the trust) into a 3rd party commercial intervenor and it is considered dishonor and a breach of the private trust we all established together.
With respect and gratitude, American Meeting Group Trustee
*This event is a private, non-commercial, and non-political event. *Events are provided by a mutual exchange of lawful gifts and honor only.
*Gift granted & conveyed as lawful money only [per 12 USC 411 where applicable]
LIVE ATTENDANCE DETAILS
DATE AND TIME Friday November 4th, 2022 Saturday, November 5th, 2022 Sunday, November 6th, 2022
About 10:00am until about 6:00pm central time
EVENT LOCATION ADDRESS
Disclosed to LIVE ATTENDEES only approximately 1 week prior to first day of the events
ARRIVAL AND PARKING
Arrive about 60-90 minutes early for best parking and seating options
You should plan to land at ("AMA") Amarillo Airport in Texas, or ("LBL") Liberal airport in Oklahoma, and book your hotel rooms early in Canadian, Texas.
Events are scheduled to begin at about 10am central time,
Event concludes at about 5:00pm pacific time
It is suggested that you bring a notebook and pen.
You may wish to consider bringing a seat cushion
You may wish to bring a tv table in case this event does not have tables and in case you are allowed to bring it in with you.
Replays and documents are provided shortly after the event
Replays and documents will be sent to the registered email address
Questions will be accepted when David and Bonnie decide.
Live Attendees asking questions are required to participate with microphone usage
The microphone ensures your replay, others in the room, and the online attendees, will all will hear the questions.
When questions are taken, and how many, is solely decided by Ron.
*There is no way for the event trustees to guarantee that your question(s) will be answered by David or Bonnie.
ONLINE ATTENDANCE DETAILS
DATE AND TIME Friday November 4th, 2022 Saturday, November 5th, 2022 Sunday, November 6th, 2022
About 10:00am until About 6:00pm central time
ZOOM ZOOM will be the application used to attend the event online. It is recommended that you download the free ZOOM application to your desktop, laptop, tablet, or cell phone. Otherwise control over your experience will be limited when only using your internet browser to connect to the meeting.
The included AMG Documents are a collection of David and Bonnie's handouts over the last few years.
1) Our registration process has automated features programmed.
2) Once your gift to support the online meeting has been granted successfully, PayPal will send you a confirmation email to the banking email address included with your grant. (*NOTICE, your banking email address may not be the email address you use currently. Some people change email addresses over time and forget that their banking email is different from their currently used email address, your PayPal confirmation email could also end up in your spam folder.)
3) The PayPal confirmation email is the evidence that your gift has been accepted by iTVGroup for AMG, the event's Host and for David and Bonnie Straight, and that we are all aware of your registration.
4) When your banking confirmation email comes from PayPal, the item description / purpose will be described as: "Member Gift to Private Trust DSCTXO". This trust is for supporting Online Attendance and stands for David Straight Canadian Texas Online attendance.
This trust identifier DSCTXO shows the event trustees that you clicked the button for Online Attendance. (DSCTXL would indicate you clicked the button to support Live Attendance).
This trust identifier is how you confirm that you clicked the correct button for the type of attendance you desire. If you notice that you clicked the wrong button please contact AMG Support A.S.A.P. to fix it for you 907-312-6888
Zoom Link and Zoom Confirmation Email
5) Next our registration automation will automatically create your ZOOM registration and ZOOM will send you a confirmation email with your link in it to attend Ron's meeting online. This link is good for both days.
6) Zoom will also email you a couple reminders as we get close to the event. One will be the day before the first meeting begins, and the other will be one hour before the meeting begins.
7) The link ZOOM provides is unique to your registration and only includes one device and connection to the meeting at any one time. Feel free to leave and return anytime, or to switch devices at any time.
8) Next our automation will check to see if you are an AMG member yet. If not, you will be added to our member /subscriber list. You will receive a member welcome email confirmation, and your account will be "tagged" in our email service for this event event. Its because of becoming an AMG member and getting tagged for this event that you will receive your replay links and document download gifts within a few days after the meetings conclude.(You can unsubscribe from AMG Membership at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any AMG list email notice or invitation.)
9) If you are already an AMG list member, then you wont need to be added to our email list, but you will still be tagged for this event in order to receive your replays and documents.
Your Registered Name and Email Address 10) Your banking name and email address become your registered name and email address. Take notice that these may not be the same as you expect and currently rely upon every day. If you prefer a different email address please contact AMG Support for assistance.
8) If you believe that you did not receive the confirmation email from PayPal please check the email inbox associated with your banking. You can also check in with AMG Support to see what your registered name and email are. Click here to email AMG Support
TECHNICAL PROBLEMS WITH YOUR ONLINE EXPERIENCE
From time to time there are technical problems with internet connections, internet signals, wifi interference, signal hacking, and other unforeseen issues outside of AMG's control or ability to defend us all against. In these cases, online attendees may experience an unfortunate and undesired interruption in their experience of the presentation. If this should occur, be assured that we will be working aggressively to restore your access to the meeting until it has been restored for you.
Also, please be assured that we have a second recording of the event going on inside the room. This room recording is higher quality because it is recorded before we send the audio/video signal out to the internet.
We record in the room as a back up safety precaution. So although you may miss some content while the event is live, your replay will include the entire meeting presentation. (unless there is a power outage or other fatal and unavoidable condition, in which case an uninterrupted and recent replay will be provided in addition to what there is from the replay of your upcoming event )
NOTICE is given, that we do not stop the presentation and have Ron repeat what was said while any online interruption(s) were taking place. We apologize for any inconvenience which may arise from technical interference with your online attendance experience, but sometimes there is nothing we can do to defend against it completely. And you will eventually receive a higher quality Room recording replay within a couple/ few weeks after the event concludes. Thank you for your patience and for your grace.
REGISTRATION & GIFT INFO
MEMBER GIFTS / GRANTING INFORMATION
ATTENDING LIVE IN CANADIAN TEXAS $150.00 for each Attendee
ATTENDING ONLINE FROM HOME $150.00 for each Attendee
If you are registering more than 1 attendee at a time please follow up with AMG Support by using the contact form below and let us know the name(s) in your group so that check-in at the door, or online, goes the most smoothly, and that promised replays and documents arrive swiftly. Thank you.
Please provide information about the multiple attendees you are registering with one gift. (Single attendees do not send this form)
ZOOM LINK FOR ONLINE ATTENDANCE AMG is offering 1 connection for each online attendee. You can change devices at any time by logging out of zoom during the event, and logging back in on the same device or on a different device.
REPLAYS AND DOCUMENTS AMG will be gifting zoom recording links to replays and document downloads within a few days after the event concludes. We will send those links to the registered email of all registered email addresses.
AMG also has a higher quality room recording of the event which will be sent out to you upon request, or, sent to everyone if there is technical interference with your online attendance experience.
DO I HAVE TO HAVE PAYPAL?
Do I have to Have PayPal to Grant a Gift?
You do not have to have a PayPal account in order to grant your gift. PayPal is just being used to process the credit and debit cards of our members.
If you have a Debit or Credit card to grant your gift, you can just click the "Donate with Credit or Debit Card" button. Its a white button with a thin blue border around it on the bottom of the paypal grant gift page under the yellow button.
If you do have a PayPal account, you can just click their yellow "Donate with PayPal" button after entering your gift amount into their page.
AMG Is Helping Promote this Event But Registration and Event Support are Done Through The Event Hosts