DATE AND TIME
Friday March 24th, 2023
Saturday, March 25th, 2023
Sunday, March 26th, 2023
About 10:00am until About 6:00pm central time
Actual times are set solely by the presenters
ZOOM will be the application used to attend the event online. It is recommended that you download the free ZOOM application to your desktop, laptop, tablet, or cell phone. Otherwise control over your experience will be limited when only using your internet browser to connect to the meeting.
You can download Zoom for free from here: https://zoom.us/support/download
- Events scheduled to begin at about 10am central time, or when David and Bonnie decide.
- Event concludes about 6pm central time, or when David and Bonnie decide.
- It is suggested that you bring a notebook and pen.
- You may wish to consider bringing a seat cushion
- No face masks required
- Replays and documents are provided shortly after the event
- Replays and documents will be sent to the registered email address
- David and Bonnie do not hand out documents at their events, they sell a small USB drive (thumbdrive)
- You can get the contents of their USB drive from www.straightevents.com
- The included AMG Documents are a collection of David and Bonnie's handouts over the last few years.
1) Our Online registration process has automated features programmed.
2) Once your gift to support the online meeting has been granted successfully, PayPal will send you a confirmation email to the banking email address included with your grant. (*NOTICE, your banking email address may not be the email address you use currently. Some people change email addresses over time and forget that their banking email is different from their currently used email address, your PayPal confirmation email could also end up in your spam folder.)
3) The PayPal confirmation email is the evidence that your gift has been accepted by iTVGroup for AMG, the event's Host and for David and Bonnie Straight, and that we are all aware of your registration.
4) When your banking confirmation email comes from PayPal, the item description / purpose will be described as:
"Member Gift to Private Trust DSJCO". This trust is for supporting Online Attendance and stands for David Straight Johnson, County Online attendance.
This trust identifier DSJCO shows the event trustees that you clicked the button for Online Attendance. (DSJCL would indicate you clicked the button to support Live Attendance).
This trust identifier is how you confirm that you clicked the correct button for the type of attendance you desire. If you notice that you clicked the wrong button please contact AMG Support A.S.A.P. to fix it for you. AMG Text Support 907-312-6888
Zoom Link and Zoom Confirmation Email
5) Next our registration automation will automatically create your ZOOM registration and ZOOM will send you a confirmation email with your link in it to attend David and Bonnie's meeting online. This link is good for all 3 days.
6) Zoom will also email you a couple reminders as we get close to the event. One will be the day before the first meeting begins, and the other will be one hour before the meeting begins.
7) The link ZOOM provides is unique to your registration and only includes one device and connection to the meeting at any one time. Feel free to leave and return anytime, or to switch devices at any time.
8) Next our automation will check to see if you are an AMG member yet. If not, you will be added to our member /subscriber list. You will receive a member welcome email confirmation, and your account will be "tagged" in our email service for this event event. Its because of becoming an AMG member and getting tagged for this event that you will receive your replay links and document download gifts within a few days after the meetings conclude. (You can unsubscribe from AMG Membership at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any AMG list email notice or invitation.)
9) If you are already an AMG list member, then you wont need to be added to our email list, but you will still be tagged for this event in order to receive your replays and documents.
Your Registered Name and Email Address
10) Your banking name and email address become your registered name and email address. Take notice that these may not be the same as you expect and currently rely upon every day. If you prefer a different email address please contact AMG Support for assistance.
8) If you believe that you did not receive the confirmation email from PayPal please check the email inbox associated with your banking. You can also check in with AMG Support to see what your registered name and email are. Click here to email AMG Support
TECHNICAL PROBLEMS WITH YOUR ONLINE EXPERIENCE
From time to time there are technical problems with internet connections, internet signals, wifi interference, signal hacking, and other unforeseen issues outside of AMG's control or ability to defend us all against. In these cases, online attendees may experience an unfortunate and undesired interruption in their experience of the presentation. If this should occur, be assured that we will be working aggressively to restore your access to the meeting until it has been restored for you.
Also, please be assured that we have a second recording of the event going on inside the room. This room recording is higher quality because it is recorded before we send the audio/video signal out to the internet.
We record in the room as a back up safety precaution. So although you may miss some content while the event is live, your replay will include the entire meeting presentation. (unless there is a power outage or other fatal and unavoidable condition, in which case an uninterrupted and recent replay will be provided in addition to what there is from the replay of your upcoming event )
NOTICE is given, that we do not stop the presentation and have David or Bonnie repeat what was said while any online interruption(s) were taking place. We apologize for any inconvenience which may arise from technical interference with your online attendance experience, but sometimes there is nothing we can do to defend against it completely. And you will eventually receive a higher quality Room recording replay within a couple/ few weeks after the event concludes. Thank you for your patience and for your grace.